HELP 100 Club winning numbers
May 2017 – 52
Thanks to phenomenal interest, our 100 Club is now full. We are considering starting a 100 Club for our Ripon based services. Please watch this space for more details or get in touch to register your interest.
The newly launched HELP ‘100 Club’ is a great opportunity to win a cash prize and raise much-needed funds for our services.
How it works:
- Club members buy a number (which we allocate) which enters you into the monthly draw.
- You will be sent your number out in the post.
- The draw takes place on the last Wednesday of each month.
- The winning number holder will receive 50% of the total fund collected that month. The remaining 50% supports HELP’s work.
- The amount won will depend on how many members there are e.g. if there are 100 members, the winning number will receive £50 (50% of the total fund). If there are 80 members, the winning number will receive £40 etc.
- If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published on HELP’s website helpharrogate.org.ukHow to join:
- For a joining form, please email the office firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01423 813090.
Your questions answered
How many numbers can I buy?There are no restrictions on the amount of numbers an individual wishes to buy.How much does it cost?A number costs £1 per month. Members buy their number for a one year period, payable as £12.How do I pay?Payment for the year (£12 per number) can either be paid by cheque (payable to HELP) or cash
HELP 100 Club – Terms and conditions
- All participants must be over 16
- Employees of Harrogate and Ripon CVS and their families cannot take part in the lottery.
- No alternative prizes are offered.
- For a cost of £1 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100.
- A draw will be made every month with one prize.
- The first monthly draw will take place in May 2017.
- The monthly prize will total 50% of the monthly fund income depending on the number of people within the lottery (e.g. if there are 100 members, the winning number will receive £50).
- The 100 Club is a ‘small society lottery’ and is open to all clients, volunteers and friends of HELP. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Payments must be made by annual cheque. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made by the HELP Manager on the last Wednesday of each calendar month, or as near as.
- The winning cheque will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted on the HELP website.
- The 100 Club will be run by HELP. In case of any dispute the decision of HELP’s management is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into HELP funds after six months.