The HELP ‘100+ Clubs’ operating in Ripon and Harrogate are a great opportunity to win a cash prize and raise much-needed funds for our services.
How it works:
- Club members buy a number (which we allocate) which enters you into the monthly draw.
- You will be sent your number out in the post.
- The draw takes place on the last Wednesday of each month.
- The winning number holder will receive 50% of the total fund collected that month. The remaining 50% supports HELP’s work.
- The amount won will depend on how many members there are e.g. if there are 100 members, the winning number will receive £50 (50% of the total fund). If there are 80 members, the winning number will receive £40 etc.
- If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published on HELP’s website helpharrogate.org.uk
How to join:
- For a joining form, please email the office firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01423 813090.
Your questions answered
How many numbers can I buy? There are no restrictions on the amount of numbers an individual wishes to buy.
How much does it cost? A number costs £1 per month. Members buy their number for a one year period, payable as £12
How do I pay? Payment for the year (£12 per number) can either be paid by cheque (payable to HARCVS) or cash
HELP 100 Club and 100+ Club – Terms and conditions
- All participants must be over 16
- Employees of Harrogate and Ripon CVS and their families cannot take part in the lottery.
- No alternative prizes are offered.
- For a cost of £1 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number.
- A draw will be made every month with one prize.
- The first monthly draw for the 100+ Club will take place in August 2017. The Harrogate based 100 Club started in May 2017 and is currently full.
- The monthly prize will total 50% of the monthly fund income depending on the number of people within the lottery (e.g. if there are 100 members, the winning number will receive £50).
- The 100 Club is a ‘small society lottery’ and is open to all clients, volunteers and friends of HELP. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Payments must be made by annual cheque. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made by the HELP Manager on the last Wednesday of each calendar month, or as near as.
- The winning cheque will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted on the HELP website.
- The 100 Club and 100+ Club will be run by HELP. In case of any dispute the decision of HELP’s management is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club or 100+ Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into HELP funds after six months.
HELP+ 100 Club winning numbers May 2017 - 52 June 2017 - 3 July 2017 - 99 August 2017 - 66 September 2017 - 76 October 2017 - 99 November 2017 - 30 December 2017 - 50 January 2018 - 84 February 2018 - 57 March 2018 - 4 April 2018 - 72 May 2018 - 42 June 2018 - 131 July 2018 - 119 August 2018 - 21 September 2018 - 170 October 2018 - 145 November 2018 - 107 December 2018 - 26 January 2019 - 9 February 2019 - 59 Ripon 100+ Club winning numbers August 2017 - 31 September 2017 - 18 October 2017 - 30 November 2017 - 18 December 2017 - 46 January 2018 - 49 February 2018 - 75 March 2018 - 36 April 2018 - 12 May 2018 - 54 June 2018 - 21 July 2018 - 5 August 2018 - 128 September 2018 - 71 October 2018 - 37 November 2018 - 93 December 2018 - 121 January 2019 - 44 February 2019 - 80