Calling all triathletes. We have a FREE space available in the London Triathlon which takes places on Saturday 22nd July 2017.
The generous folk at TSB have offered us one FREE space for any keen triathlete.
What’s more, they are offering:
– Paul Pester (TSB CEO) will personally sponsor each entrant with £50.
– If you beat Paul’s time (#BeatTheBoss) in the sprint distance, he’ll double his sponsorship to £100. Last year this was 1 hour 20 minutes 16 seconds , in 2015 time of 1 hour 18 minutes 50 seconds.
– Running vest
– Entry to TSB hospitality suite
About the race
The world’s largest triathlon, the event gives you the chance to compete against 13,000 athletes whilst taking in the iconic landmarks of London. All competitors will swim in the Royal Victoria Dock and run around the London Docklands, cheered on by a 30,000 strong crowd.
You can choose to compete in one of the race below:
- Sprint (750m swim, 20km cycle, 5km run)
- Olympic (1500m swim, 40km cycle, 10km run
More details about the event can be found here http://livetotri.co.uk/london-triathlon/
In return for this free space, we request you raise a minimum of £200 for the HELP. Any fundraised amounts will directly support our work helping older and vulnerable people, and those living with long term illness and disability, to remain living independently within the Harrogate District.
We will also support you with an online fundraising page where people can sponsor you.
Please note you would need to pay for your own travel, accommodation, equipment and associated costs.
- All sponsorship money collected in respect of the event should be paid directly to the Harrogate Easier Living Project within three months of the event day.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over
- You agree to take part at your own risk. We shall not accept liability for any injury to any person as a result of participation in this event.
What you need to do
Simply let us know your name and contact details and which category you would like to enter (Olympic or Sprint) and we will send you a registration link.
HURRY – as space will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact either Anna or Lizzie on 01423 813090 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.