Can you #DeclutterAndDonate for HELP?
Are you looking for a safe way to support our work in the community?
You can now turn unwanted household items into donations for HELP with Ziffit and Virgin Money Giving
What is it?
Ziffit is a ‘recommerce’ organisation where you can sell unwanted household items, such as books , games, CDs, DVDs and BluRays. They have now teamed up with Virgin Money Giving to give you option of donating your sale proceeds to charity.
- Download the Ziffit app
- Scan your items and get an instant quote
- Nominate HELP as your chosen charity
- Pack up your goods and write your automatically generated trade ID on the outside of your box
- Leave your items outside your property on agreed day and a FREE courier will collect all packages weighing over 5 kg. Alternatively you can use the Collect+ service
- We will receive the donation within seven days and you can even Gift Aid your donation to make it go further.
How do I get started?
- Simply go to the Ziffit website to nominate HELP as your chosen cause and start selling
- If you already have the Ziffit app, simply nominate ‘Harrogate Easier Living Project’ as your chosen cause when you receive your quote for your scanned items
Is it safe?
Yes. The selling is done ‘virtually’ so can be completed from the safety and comfort of your own home.
The donation is made by the reputable online giving platform, Virgin Money Giving, and comes straight to us.
So, you get the satisfaction of making a donation to HELP and having a clearer home. Why not get started today?